The Bomberpad camping mat's 3D design and wave contoured surface offer exceptional warmth and comfort when camping or hosting guests at home. Durable 75D TPU materials stand up to regular use while the "peached" top surface is soft to the touch. Open-cell foam allows the mat to self-inflate quickly and the 360° one-way valve can be set to three positions for easy inflation and deflation. Perfect to sleep an adult or child, sleep easy with our Bomberpad 3D.
SLEEP MAT & STRETCHER FEATURES
• 360° double way valve
• 3D construction
• Carry bag included
• Compression storage straps
• Durable bonded 75D base
• High volume valve
• No noise surface
• Open cell foam
• Repair kit included
• Self inflating
• Soft touch surface
• Wave contoured foam
CARRY BAG FEATURES
• Draw string stuff sack
R-VALUE: R 8.6
• 75D poly pongee (base)
• Open cell foam, wave die cut (internal)
• Peached 75D Polyester (surface)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 2.27kg / 5.01lbs
OPEN DIMENSIONS: 198 x 63cm / 78 x 24.8in
THICKNESS: 7cm / 2.8in
PACKED DIMENSIONS (H-W-D): 63 x 20 x 20cm / 24.8 x 7.9 x 7.9in
CARRY BAG MATERIAL: 190T Polyester Pongee
ADDITIONAL INCLUSIONS: Emergency Repair Kit
• For best performance, store the mat flat with the valve open. This will maintain the foam’s fully expanded potential. This will also allow any moisture trapped in the interior to escape. If your mat must be stored in a rolled state, inflate the mat as frequently as is reasonable to prevent the foam from developing a compressed state “memory”.
• If your mat is accidentally punctured, repair with the included adhesive or use a high-quality, flexible, urethane adhesive.
• To avoid mildew, be sure your mat is completely dry before storing. Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
• To clean your mat, use mild soap and warm water. Be sure to close the valve when cleaning to avoid getting any water into the mat. Let the mat air dry. Never place your mat in a washing machine or dryer.
• Keep your mat away from any open flames, sparks, embers, hot camp stoves, lanterns, or other high heat sources.
• Avoid using your mat on sharp or abrasive surfaces.
• Do not use an air pump to inflate the mat as it may cause irreparable damage.
*Note: This product is NOT suitable for use in folding roof top tents.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.