Camelbak Crux? reservoirs have larger access ports, which allow you to top up your water supply much quicker and easier. This reservoirs also deliver 20% more water per sip, so you can hydrate faster with less effort. You can close off the drinking tube with one hand, and the bite valve is self-sealing so you won?t get any leaks or drips mid run, hike or ride. With the addition of baffles, your reservoir will keep a low profile in your pack, and will stay in place while you're on the move.
The reservoir and tube are made using antimicrobial technology which will assist with inhibiting bacteria growth, so you can keep your water supply fresher and cleaner for all your active pursuits. When it comes to hydration, you can count on their reservoirs to keep you quenched.
Lumbar design shifts water weight to your lower back for more stability on the trail.
- 20% more water per sip
- Quick Link system to disconnect the drink tube easily and remove the reservoir from your pack
- Auto shutoff valve to prevent leaks
- Reservoir baffles to reduce water sloshing and keep reservoir low profile
- On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand
- Bite valve self-seals after use
Leak-proof cap is easy to open and close
Hydroguard? technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube
100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF