The eVAC? Dry Sack uses waterproof, air permeable eVENT? fabric on the base for valve-free air expelling, allowing compact packing. Instead of straps for compression, you just roll the sack down and air is pushed out of the base to save space and weight. The sack is oval-shaped to resist rolling when laid on their side. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
- Air permeable, waterproof eVENT? fabric base as well as white interior coating for better visibility of contents
- Valve-free air expelling design for compact packing
- Space saving, low profile, streamlined shape
- Oval base resists rolling, stays where you put it
- Waterproof, non-wicking Hypalon? roll top closure
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable fabric
- All seams double stitched and tape sealed, as well as reinforced stitching on stress points