Maximised comfort and warmth for cool-climate treks, Sea to Summit's Comfort Plus Self Inflating Mat is thicker, lighter and features Delta Cores™. Multi-function high flow-rate valve for fast inflation, one-way easy deflation and simple fine tuning for comfort. Our new range of Self Inflating Sleeping Mats join our award winning Air Sprung Cell™ Mats in offering a more comfortable sleeping experience for outdoor adventurers. Across the spectrum of users: from the ultra-light backpacker trying to shed grams to the car camper who wants luxury and isn’t concerned about the extra weight and packed size, our expanded range of Sleeping Mats now offers a sleeping solution for everyone.
- Delta Core™ Technology: large horizontal triangular cores reduce the weight and bulk without sacrificing support and comfort
- Anti-slip print on base of mat, helps hold your mat in place when camping on sloping ground is unavoidable
- Luxurious 30D stretch knit fabric for a soft next to skin feeling on top
- Lightweight 30D polyester with extrusion laminated TPU used on base
- Large horizontal triangular cores reduce the weight and bulk without sacrificing support and comfort
- PU foam is thicker on top of each Delta™ Core™ for better insulation directly under you. It also keeps top and bottom surface of foam intact ensuring consistent warmth along entire length of the mat and better bonding with shell fabrics
- Diagonal supporting foam walls help inflate the mattress and creates a more compact rolled mat
- 8cm thick
- Includes a repair kit for easy puncture repair in the field
- Included PillowLock patch system attaches Sea to Summit pillows to your mat, holding it in place for a slip-free sleep
- Generously-sized stuff sack with drawcords makes it easy to pack up your mat, then compress!