A hybrid of sorts, the Porter Series has the simplicity and durability of a gear hauling duffel, the organisation of an everyday pack and the convenience of a true travel pack with a backpack carry that quickly disappears when checking bags. The padded sidewalls provide a bucket-style dumping ground for ease of packing and also offer protection, so you can toss it in the back of your car for a road trip, shoulder it on the train or carry it on a plane for a weekend getaway. Sustainable recycled fabrics meet expectations without compromising Osprey’s commitment to quality construction, design and durability.
Big-time storage capacity with additional organisation options for lengthier travel excursions and adventures of all kinds.
- Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids
- U-zip full panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable zippers on main and laptop compartments
- Reinforced cord loops to attach an Osprey Daylite® daypack
- Front panel vertical zippered pocket for books, travel documents, etc.
- StraightJacket compression with padded sidewalls secures any size load effectively
- Padded sidewalls create a bucket-style opening and provide protection for valuables inside
- Front panel organisation with zippered pocket and key clip
- Protected rear panel lockable zip laptop sleeve for quick access while traveling
- Luggage handle passes through top and side padded grab handles
- Tuckaway web loops to attach a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Dual internal zippered organisation side pockets
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Large lower zippered compartment provides segregated storage for footwear or dirty/wet clothes