Osprey’s Farpoint® 80 is the right size for a long trip when you need one pack to transport everything from the airport to the back of beyond.
Go ahead and fill it up. The LightWire frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport.
Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there’s a mesh pocket for small items. A compartment with floating divider allows separate storage options and dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit.
Outside the pack, you’ll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to add extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket compression straps stabilize the load.
There are also loops to anchor an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack if you would like the convenience of a small satellite pack for short forays.
- Large panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
- Dual front compression straps
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Heat-embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket*
- Padded top and side handles
- Zippered rear flap to stow and protect hipbelt and harness
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt
- Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment*
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket