Osprey’s Farpoint® 55 is the perfect companion for a long weekend. Feel free to add an extra sweater and a pair of waterproof boots; this pack is designed to handle loads up to 50 pounds.
The LightWire frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport.
Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there’s a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit.
Outside you’ll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket compression straps stabilize the load.
The main Farpoint® 55 pack comes with a detachable Farpoint® daypack to carry the essential for a hike in the hills or an excursion downtown.
- Large panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
- Dual front compression straps
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Heat-embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket*
- Padded top and side handles
- Zippered rear flap to stow and protect hipbelt and harness
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt
- Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment*
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket